Chienvenue 2 is our newest addition!
This property, which is ideal for 2 tot 4 people, is located just down the street from Chienvenue 1.
On the ground floor:
- a well-equipped kitchen (gas cooker, fridge, freezer, oven, coffee maker, kettle and plenty of utensils, pots and pans). And not to forget: a washing machine, always useful after a dirty walk.
- A cosy living room with a built-in fireplace that integrally heats the house.
- A bathroom with a toilet, bath with shower and a washbasin.
You reach the mezzanine and 2 closed bedrooms through the stairs. Both the mezzanine and bedrooms are equipped with a double bed (160 x 200)
In the garage, you can safely store extra equipement, such as your bikes.
Around the house, you will find a cozy garden with a covered terrace. The garden has something idyllic for us with a (clean) stream that runs through it.
- The house is well fenced and safe for your dogs (height is = 1,5m)
- New comfortable beds of 160 x 200 are available.
- A barbecue and comfortable garden furniture are of course also available.
Two streets away is a little supermarket. A bakery and butcher are located in the neighbouring village of Montigny-sur-Aube. 15 km further on, you’ll find a very large supermarket with a gas station.
Gas, water, electricity, firewood and WiFi are included in the rental price. There are also facilities for your four-legged friends: food and drink troughs, benches, a freezer for your fresh raw food, a brain teaser, dog toys and blankets for when your dogs are allowed on the couch.